Monday, August 10, 2009

Dog Tag + E.A.D. Designs = Key Chain!!!

Wow, it's so crazy that it's already the 11th of August already. Where does the time go? Well I don't have a super big project this week. Things have been kind of crazy around here, but I was able to find a little bit of time to make something to share. Spencer and I had bought a horseshoe set a while back and there was a metal "dog tag" shaped tag attached to the packaging. I thought I would give it a second life. I used some cute Cosmo Cricket paper, shimmer spray, stickles, and of course some awesome E.A.D. vinyl. I used a lowercase "v" from the Alphabet vinyl rub-on set. It was a quick and easy way to reuse little trinkets around the house that might normally just sit and collect dust.





Hope you all have a great day and make sure you all check out the rest of the creative team members and our wonderful August Guest creator blogs.

8 comments:

Amy said...

This is a really cool idea!

Raechelle Bellus said...

So pretty and clever! Great project!

Anonymous said...

What a great idea.Love how the shimmer spray looks :)

ScrapAddict said...

Great idea!!

Katy said...

this is so cute and creative!

Jenn said...

Cute idea :)

connie said...

this is very cute.

Cassie said...

cute idea!!! you took something that tends to be masculine and made it pretty!