Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Unity Day #3

MORE CHOCOLATE!!!!

I thought I'd give another little treat box. This one is also found on Splitcoast Stampers as well. This is a nice little box that fits 3 little nuggets neatly inside. The base of this box reminds me of the little boxes I would make with my Grandma using greeting cards she had received. I believe I got my craftiness from my Grandma :)

I used the cherries and the cherry sentiment from the Unity June '09 Kit of the Month- Perfect in Every Way. I used a couple of gel pens that looks like stained glass when they dry.


My Recipe:
(1) Piece of cardstock
(1) Piece of patterned paper - Cosmo Cricket
(2) Super cute Unity Stamps- June '09 KOTM Perfect in Every Way
(3) Glaze gel pens
(3) Delicious little nuggets

Mix together and enjoy!!!

10 comments:

Cheri said...

What a cute little box! And let's face it, you can never get too much chocolate! =D

Unknown said...

Such an adorable little treat holder! Love those chocolates, too!

jennifer mitten said...

How cute - chocolate is always the perfect gift!!!

Rachel B said...

This is so cute! I love the little nugget holders. I am going to have to go do a search now to find it to give this little gift box a try!

Anonymous said...

Love this idea. SO CUTE!

Jenn said...

adorable little treat box

Jules said...

Love more chocolate!!! Great gift ideas for the holidays/teachers....thanks! Beautiful work as always...can't wait to come back again!

Ravengirl said...

YUM!!!

StampinCathy said...

This is just a perfect idea for a gift. Love the stamps you used on this project.

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

How did I miss this posting--too cute!