Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Leroy+ EAD = Good Times!!!

As some of you might know, Leroy is my pet turtle. I've had him for almost 2 years and it's been interesting seeing him grow. He still has a way to go before he is fully grown. So I thought I'd share with you today a layout I created about him!


I used the GOOD TIMES vinyl rub ons set in brown and olive. To create my background I used a patterned paper sheet from Cosmo Cricket and cut all the pieces out and the attached some of them in the order they were as a whole piece of paper. I also took brown ink to the edges before applying them to my kraft cardstock. The "Leroy" letters are acrylic letters that I applied different color Stickles to and then on the front I used a crackle glue. Last but not least I took twine and threaded it into each button and tied them.





My recipe:
Vinyl -EAD Designs Good Times set
SU! kraft cardstock
Cosmo Cricket Patterned paper
Clearsnap brown ink
Acrylic letters
Stickles and crackle glue
various mix of buttons!


Hope you all have a great day and make sure to check out EAD Designs to see all the awesome new products they are coming out with!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Leroy is so cute.
Love the Layout.