Tuesday, June 15, 2010

EAD Blog Hop!!!

Hey! Hope you all have enjoyed the first half on June so far. Wow that's crazy to say we've already passed through the first half of the month. My month has been crazy so far, trying to find a new place to live and that dreaded packing! On a positive note we've found a cute place that I can't wait to start decorating!!!

For my post today I created a treat box/pen or pencil holder using chipboard coasters.

I used Fluttering Blooms in Color printed on clear. Originally when i ordered them I wasn't sure what I had planned for them, but when I got the coasters and picked the bright, fun paper I knew that this set was meant for this project. I added various stickles to some of the stickerz I used. When each panel was finished I punched holes using my crop-a-dile and then tied them together with some silk ribbon!



Materials Used
Fluttering Blooms in Color stickerz from EAD DESIGNS
My Minds Eye patterned paper
5 chipboard coasters
silk ribbon
stickles




Hopefully you are joining me from Amy's blog, if not head back to the EAD Design blog to start our hop!
So hop on over to

P.S. Make sure to leave each of us some love and then go back to the E.A.D. Designs blog and let Emily know you did, and you'll be entered to win a super awesome prize!

Have a great day!
Valerie

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is ADORABLE.
I'm so scrap-lifting this

Lorie said...

Oh, my word...this is SO CUTE! What a fun little project!

Raechelle Bellus said...

wow! This is fab-u-lous! How fun and happy! :)

laterg8r said...

what a great idea - so pretty :D

Court said...

Super cute! What a creative idea!

Joanna said...

WHat a cute little box! I love all the details you put into it! Great job! ;)

~amy~ said...

such a fun little box!!!

Angela said...

Such a great idea and so summery (if thats a word!) I also love that you took the pic outside! :)

Jenn said...

so adorable!

Amy said...

Very cute Val!!

Stephanie Zito said...

This is absolutely adorable! What a cute project! Thanks for the inspiration!

Jenny said...

So cute! Love it! :) :) :) :) :)