Monday, June 7, 2010

There's no Place like home, with EAD!!!

I just love these new stickerz that E.A.D. Designs are coming out with. They are super cute and super easy to work with. For my project today I used the Wizard of Oz stickerz and a little note pad. I took the cover off and covered it in blue patterned paper for my sky. I used a green ribbon to try and create the grass. I layered the ribbon trying to give it a multiple hill like look. After that I applied my stickerz and stamped the rainbow and colored it with stickles. Hope you like how it turned out!


My Mind's eye paper
Stickles
Unity Stamp Co. Stamps (rainbow)
note pad

Hope you all have a great day!
Valerie

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is adorable. I love how you did the rainbow and ribbon....CUTE!

Stephanie Zito said...

So adorable Valerie!

Me said...

I DO like how it turned out. Of course! You always do cute stuff!

Raechelle Bellus said...

this is really cute! i love the idea of the grass with the stickerz on it!

Jenn said...

This is ADORABLE!!!!